Hiring qualified employees has never been easier!
All Kentucky Skills U programs have access to curricula to prepare students for Kentucky's top employment sectors. View the KY Skills U Lesson Bank.
Every adult education student has multiple opportunities to learn, practice and master the skills needed to get a job and keep a job. Access Kentucky Skills U Employability Standards overview.
Through GEDPlus, qualified GED®-seeking students have the chance to earn college credit and certifications in high-demand fields.
When you hire a GEDPlus student, you are hiring someone who has:
- In-demand workforce credentials;
- Training in college and career readiness; and
- The drive to be successful.
GEDPlus, a partnership between Kentucky Skills U and KCTCS offers an accelerated pathway to employment by allowing qualified GED®-seeking students to:
- Earn a GED® diploma while also being enrolled in college courses;
- Earn one or more certifications that help them get a better job faster – one with a family-sustaining wage
- Earn college credit that can lead to a degree in the future.